Aluminium scaffolding can provide great access on building sites as well as other jobs which require working high above ground level. Can be used as either a mobile or stationary tower.
Ideal for builders, painters, contractors, interior liners, ceiling fixers, building maintenance, plumbers, electricians.
Scaffolding can be arranged from a 1.5m tower to 9m tower, and is available in both wide and narrow options.
Available with additional work platforms and ladders for scaffolding 3m and above.
Adjustable castors allow for change in height to suit any project.
Aluminium Scaffold has many advantages such as:
- Easy and quick to erect
- Safer to work off than a ladder
- Different dimension available for difficult access scenarios
- No Spanners needed to set-up
Ideal for light access jobs such as:
- Plumbing work
Recommended safe work practices:
- Ensure stability in windy or gusty conditions
- Always ensure that the tower is level by adjusting screw jacks
- Do not overload the tower
- Access and egress working platforms via the ladders supplied, through hatch decks. Keep hatch deck closed at all other times.
- Ensure that toe boards and handrails have been fitted.
- Do not exceed safe working heights or weights.
- Keep within limits of the guard rail.
- Aluminium conducts electricity. Do not use where electrical hazards exist.
- Never use ladders or boxes on platforms to reach additional height.
Can be delivered on site upon request. We do deliver Sydney Wide.
For bookings or further enquiries use our web "ONLINE ENQUIRIES" cart above. Hire this Scaffold now and get the job done!
Is this scaffolding not what you were looking for? In that case you can see our other available access equipment products we have for you. Or alternativelly call us on 02 9521 5111, we are happy to consult and advise on the right product to rent that will get your job done safely, quickly and for the lowest possible cost.