The Genie® GS™-1932 scissor lift combines the benefits of being a heavy duty and rental ready machine, that is compact in size, with excellent maneuverability. We can deliver straight to you or transport the lift to you job site with our plant trailer.
The centred link stack positioned under the platform provides even weight distribution and stability for the operator, while the zero inside turning radius provides precise steering in congested work areas for enhanced productivity.
The fast lift times get you to the work site quickly which means the Genie GS-1932 scissor lift is well suited for general indoor construction and maintenance. Its key features include the smooth proportional drive and lift controls for precise positioning, easy to rollout extension deck which provides an additional 900 mm for up and over reach and added platform space and multiple disc brakes for smooth deceleration.
- 7.79 m (25 ft) working height
- Up to 227 kg (500 lb) lift capacity
- • 1.63 m x 0.74 m (5 ft 4 in x 2 ft 5 in) steel platform
- Folding rails with half-height swing gate
- 0.91 m (3 ft) extension deck
- Dual front wheel drive
- Proportional lift and drive
- 30% gradeability
- Platform control with battery charge indicator and diagnostic display
- Manual platform lowering valve
- Emergency stop at both platform and ground controls
- Rear wheel multiple disc brakes
- Front wheel hydraulic dynamic braking
- Manual brake release
- Solid non-marking tyres
- Pothole guards
- Tilt alarm
- Descent alarm
- Electronic horn
- Hour meter
- Dual flashing beacons
- Motion alarm
- 24 V DC (four 6 V 225 Ah batteries)
- Universal 20 amp smart charger
For bookings or further enquiries use our web "ONLINE ENQUIRIES" cart above. Hire this Scissor Lift now and get the job done!
Not you were looking for? See our other available access equipment products we have for you. Or alternativelly call us on 02 9521 5111, we are happy to consult and advise on the right equipment that will get your job done safely, quickly and for the lowest possible cost.